- 50% deposit on ordering of goods/bathroom renovations
- 50% balance to be paid prior to delivery of goods
- 50% balance to be paid on completion of bathroom renovations
Terms & Conditions
1. No goods will be taken back unless agree by Management.
2. A refund will be given on any unopened boxes of tiles returned after completion of job within 30 days of PURCHASE date. No adhesive or grout will be accepted for refund.
3. A restocking charge of 20% may be applied where the size if the refund is considered excessive.
4. No refunds without valid receipt, please retain receipt for proof of purchase.
5. No cash refunds, a cheque will be posted within 10 working days.
6. Under no circumstances will non-stock items be accepted for return or exchange.
8. The company gives no warranty in respect of crazing, shading in tiles or other defects and all goods are sold subject only to manufacture guarantee and conditions. A shade variation is inherent in the manufacture of tiles.
9. Customers must ensure that they an acceptable blend of colour and quantities before fixing tiles as no claims can be entertained once tiles have been fitted.
11. Claims for damaged or incorrect materials will not be accepted unless made at the time of purchase or delivery.
12. All items will be deemed collected 30 days after purchase date.
13. Customers are requested to check quantities of goods supplied at time of purchase or delivery as no queries can be entertained at a later date.
14. No items may be cancelled from any order, before or after collection whether paid for full or on a deposit basis.
15. A sufficient quantity of material should be purchased at any time, no guarantee can be given that an item will remain in stock.
17. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory or common law rights and do not affect your rights under Sales of Goods Act, 1893 as amended.
18. All tiles and materials sold are provided without any implicit or explicit guarantee as to suitability for use in any particular purpose or location. Without limitation and irrespective of any contractual obligations McGarry Tiles & Bathrooms shall not be deemed negligent or liable for any damages whatsoever either direct, indirect or consequential which may arise from the use of tiles/laminate sold for any particular purpose or location.
19. No responsibility can be accepted for any damage or injury cause by the use of the tiles. All customers should be aware that tiles by nature can become slippery when wet.